1. Are you insured and bonded?
YES! We are bonded and insured for our clients' protection
2. Do you hire employees or contract laborers?
We only hire employees. Each employee is professionally trained, follows the companies procedures, and is covered by workman's compensation for their protection, as well as our clients'.
3. Do you complete background check on all you hire?
For each new employee, we run a nationwide criminal background check.
4. Are your cleaning products safe around children and pets?
YES! Our owner has raised six children and feels strongly about safest and best products for both our clients and our technicians.
5. Do I need to supply any chemicals or tools?
Not a thing! We provide all cleaning products and tools needed to service a home.
6. Will I need to sign a contract?
There is no need to sign a contract. If you need to cancel, please reach out to us. We do have a 24 business- hour visit cancelation fee tee.
7. Do you change bed linens?
One set of bed linens changed is worked into your fee. Just let us know if you require more!
8. Do you wash laundry? Wash dishes?
We do and we do! Our goal is give you more peace, freedom, and time!
9. What if I need to charge my cleaning date?
Things come up! We completely respect that life happens. Just let us know an we'll get you rescheduled. Please remember that we do have a 24 business-hour cancelation fee.